Bluetti Ep500 Will Prowse – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to providing all the power it is advisable to keep your most important and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Will Prowse
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and control when your neighbors could discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a horrible inconvenience. You cannot cook, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your family’s lives could be at risk whenever you’re unable to power vital medical devices.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, but you’ll be able to put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used during power outages? Of course not! By adding roof solar panels or portable photovoltaic panels, you may assist offset part of your private home’s power utilization. Not only can you save your electricity bills, but you possibly can feel nice about making a contribution to the environment by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and cell, not something caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a qualified licensed electrician will have the ability to wire in a dedicated circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s main switchboard. Power every part from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, web modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS feature comes in handy. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which permits a computer or any of probably the most delicate utilities that you would be able to’t afford to lose to maintain running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it together with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Will Prowse – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few gadgets. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are fully completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load units simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anybody, anytime, they usually can final days. Small portable batteries are largely pointless during such instances, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To ensure you have power for days, you must have a large capability battery, equivalent to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series could be powered by quite a lot of power sources, including AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so on. This manner, you may access essentially the most handy power sources whenever you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the massive bricks, just using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack through the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed depends on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest pure resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be absolutely charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% sooner charging than an ordinary charging port, and you will see your most vital efficiency gains when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No drawback, we’ve received you covered. This class-leading unit can be recharged by using the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge via photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage techniques, such as a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 provides a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you may from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your house, and more you may must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a fairly cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For higher power hundreds, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box can even supply 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt home equipment. The excessive power output means you can now run your private home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No want to worry about power outages on sizzling summer season nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be related to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Will Prowse – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity bill by serving to you handle your power efficiently. For example, you can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electrical energy costs are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When connected to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you can build a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from wherever with the BLUETTI app, which provides distant management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you may benefit from the latest firmware update over Wi-Fi immediately.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily projects, letting you manage the most-used duties instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this thing truly hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the total assessment here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W