110W Solar Panel – Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110 Watts Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
110W Solar Panel
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA and most portable power stations;
- UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4X110W Solar Panels for DELTA 1300 )
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C cable to charge with the 110 watts solar panel.
|With a single 110W Solar panel, the charging time could be:|
* Depending on the angle of panel and weather condition.
|Unfolded Dimensions||20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)|
|MC4 Solar Port to XT60||80V(max), up to 10A (max)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Chainable||Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port|
|110 watts Solar Panel||x 1|
|110 watts Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|110 watts Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
View More Helpful 110 watts Solar Panel Reviews
Darcy T. (verified owner) –
The solar panel just arrived. Less than a week! Thank you so much!
Julio A. (verified owner) –
Great service. Great product. Fast shipping.
Andrew R. (verified owner) –
High quality, works described. Great construction and design
Larry A. (verified owner) –
I ordered two panels ran them in parallel. I got a max output of 170 watts. Not bad considering solar panels never reach their rated output
Katherine H. (verified owner) –
Haven’t used it yet.
Mike H. (verified owner) –
Plugged it right in and as soon as I had it in the sun it was charging. Can’t wait to take it camping or some other outdoor activity where I and use it.