6000W Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit – 20/240V Output / 48V [9.6kWh Lithium Battery Bank] + 6 x 385W Solar Panels | Off-Grid, Mobile, Backup. It’s an all-in-one, plug-and-play solar kit that has the ability to hook up to solar panels, wind, fuel/backup generators, and/or utility power. Whether you’re looking to run your RV, off-grid home/cabin, or for an emergency backup solar system at your home, the HBK-PRO solar kit comes with everything you need to get up and running with solar power in just hours!
6000W Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit
Looking for a complete off-grid solar kit that’s simple to set up, easy to use, and comes with high-quality, long-lasting parts? Surprised by the outrageous prices you’re seeing for other solar power systems? Look no further! Our HBK-PRO solar kit is one of the best-selling off-grid solar kits of all time!
Included With 6000W Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit
- Ships from the USA!
- 1 x 6,000W Continuous Split Phase Output [120/240V] – 48VDC All In One Inverter – 2-Year Warranty
- 6 x 385 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels 12V – 25-Year Power Output Warranty
- 6 x 4*Z-Bracket Sets For Mounting Solar Panels
- 1 x Mammoth [PLUS] 48V 9.6kWh Lithium Battery Bank – 10-Year Warranty – USA Designed & Assembled!
- 1 x 48V AC Battery Charger For Charging Battery from Grid or Generator
- 1 x 1/0AWG SB175, approx. 3ft, Assembly Set
- 1 x Fuse and Fuse Holder Set
- Inverter cabling below depending on the inverter choice:
- 2 x 10AWG Solar Extension Cables PV, approx. 50ft, SET
- 2 x 15A inline fuse kit, PV Connector
- 1 x 1/0AWG Inverter Cable, approx. 2ft, RED
- 1 x 10AWG Solar Extension Cables PV, approx. 50ft, SET
- 1 x 15A inline fuse kit, PV Connector
- 1 x 2AWG Inverter Cable, approx. 3ft, SET
- 1 x 250A, Busbar, Black
- Free Wiring Diagram / System Schematic & Commissioning Guide
- Guaranteed Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Live Chat, Email)
*All kits include just about everything you need however you’ll need your own installation tools and grounding rods/wire as well as any other optional components. We also highly recommend getting professional installation by a certified solar installer and/or master electrician.*
6000W Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit Descriptions
1. 6,000W Pure Split Phase Power
HBK-PRO is a mid-size off-grid kit that includes a 1 x 9.6kWh lithium power wall battery plus the 2.1kw watts of solar panels that will generate an additional 2kw of power per hour while the sun is shining. If we assume there are roughly 6 good sun hours in a day in most states, the solar panels will produce around 11.5kw of power each day (or 334kw/month).
The solar panels in this kit will recharge your 9.6kWh battery bank in 5-6 hours of good sunlight. HBK battery banks are sized based on providing 18-20+ hours of consistent run time in order to get you through the night and into the next day when the sun comes back up the next day.
2. 9.6KwH Lithium Battery Bank
Easily expand the kit down the road with more solar panels, more battery, AND more output as every component in our HBK kits is expandable and stackable. These inverters can handle up to 8,000W of solar. Leaving you a TON of room to expand and grow your system in the future.
You can also add an unlimited number of batteries.
3. Fully Expandable. 100% Off-Grid.
This system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there’s no “selling” excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independently of the grid. Any excess power you’re making during the day goes right into your battery bank so that you can run your home / RV / cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn’t shining.
4. Complete Off-Grid Solar Power System In a Box
- 120V / 240V AC Output Inverter (6,000W Continuous / 18,000W Surge)
- AC Battery Charger (Charge batteries from grid or generator) Solar Charger Controller (built-in so just plug your solar panels in)
- Circuit breakers/temperature protection/custom charge profiles
- Automatic Transfer Switch (if grid/shore power is available)
- 100W Stand-By Consumption
It does NOT get any easier than this. No more cutting/stripping/crimping wires for hours, figuring out fuse and wire sizing. Simply purchase this solar kit and you’ll be up and running within an hour or 2!
1. 6000W All-In-One Inverter Specs
|Continuous Output||6000W 120/240V|
|System DC Volt||48VDC|
|AC Input Voltage||110-120 VAC|
|Maximum Parallel||3 Units (18KW)|
|Maximum PV Input Power||8,000W|
|Maximum PV Input Voltage||2 x MPPT 145VDC|
|MPPT Range||2 x 80A @ 60 – 150VDC|
|Dimension||623 x 610 x 130 mm|
2. Mammoth [PLUS] 48V 9.6kWh Lithium Battery Specs
|Amp Hours||180 Ah|
|Operating Voltage Range||43V – 58.8V|
|Charging Voltage Range||55.6V – 58V|
|Max Charging Voltage||58.8V|
|Charge Temperature Range||0°C – 55°C|
3. Solar Panel Specs
|Cell Number||120 cell|
|DC/Charger Volt Compatible||All Weather (-40°F ~ 194°F)|
|Rated Power Output||385W|
|DC/Charger Volt Compatible||12v 48v|
|Dimensions LxWxH||69.1 X 40.9 X 1.37 in|
|Warranty||30 Years Linear Warranty|
4. Solar Kit Specs
|Max Continuous Output||6,000W (120/240VAC)|
|Max Solar Input||8,000W|
|Total Wattage of Panels||2,310W|
|Total KWH of Batteries||9.6kWh|
|Wattage Per Panel||385W|
|# of Panels||6|
|# of Batteries||1|
|Battery Weight||235 lbs|
What Type of Solar Panels Are Included?
Your solar kit will include Tier-1 / Grade-A solar panels. They are always monocrystalline and come with at least a 25-year power output warranty. We only source and supply solar panels from reputable brands that have been in business for many years.
What Kind of Batteries Are Included?
We almost only include lithium-iron phosphate batteries in our solar kits. This is because they are the longest-lasting and safest battery option available today. We only source and supply batteries from reputable brands that ideally have US-based operations and support teams. We stand behind the batteries we sell and because of that, your lithium batteries will always be covered by a long-term, comprehensive warranty.