KiloVault 1800 HLX 1800Wh 12V 150Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) Solar Battery | 5000 Cycles, 7.5 Yr Warranty The KiloVault HLX series of solar lithium batteries was specifically designed and tested for the beating that serious hybrid and off-grid inverters and solar charge controllers can throw at it. Compared to…
KiloVault 1800 HLX 1800Wh 12V 150Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) Solar Battery | 5000 Cycles, 7.5 Yr Warranty
The KiloVault HLX series of solar lithium batteries were specifically designed and tested for the beating that serious hybrid and off-grid inverters and solar charge controllers can throw at it. Compared to traditional deep cycle batteries, the HLX Series lithium battery technology will more efficiently store and deliver the renewable energy you have generated, with no maintenance on your part.
Deep Cycle, Up to 100% DoD
Hammer the battery with 100% discharge every day and even after 2000 cycles 80%+ of the batterys capacity will be there for you. Discharge it less and the story gets even better.
Higher Efficiency, Less Waste
You’ll get 8 to 14% more usable stored energy compared to lead-acid batteries thanks to higher efficiencies in the HLX series.
HLX series has a lower cost per watt-hour stored per cycle than lead-acid batteries due to long cycle life and greater depth of discharge capability.
KiloVault 1800 HLX 1800Wh 12V 150Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) Solar Battery Features:
- Flexible – Works in 12, 24 or 48V configurations
- Gives You More – You can use the full battery’s capacity, discharging it 100%
- Long-life – Even after discharging it completely 2000 times, 80% of the capacity remains.
- Maintenance Free – No watering required, or cleaning of hazardous chemicals
- High Efficiency – Giving you up to 12% more use-able stored energy
- Smart Investment – Lower cost per watt-hour/cycle and a longer lifespan than lead batteries
- Safer – No thermal run-away issues as with other lithium technologies
- Heavy Duty – Takes up to 150A of continuous charging/discharging current, meeting the tough demands of serious inverters and chargers
- 7.5 Year Limited Warranty (see DOCUMENTS tab)
KiloVault 1800 HLX 1800Wh 12V 150Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) Solar Battery Specs:
|Battery Charging Voltages||12V|
|Dimensions LxWxH||6.7″” x 9.4″” x 19.1″”|
|Operating temperatures||-4°F to 140°F|
|Warranty||7.5 Yr Warranty|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
- Rated Capacity 1800Wh
- Rated Voltage 12.8V DC
- Nominal Amp-Hour Capacity 150Ah
- Full Charge Voltage 14.6 ±0.2V
- Continuous Discharge Current 150A
- Maximum Discharge Current 150A (cont.)
- Peak Discharge Current (u0026lt3 secs) 500A
- Standard Charge Current 100A
- Maximum Charge Current 150A
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage 11.5V
- Operating Temperature Range Charging: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C) (Internal to Battery) Discharging: -4 – 140°F (-20 60°C)
- Optimal Temperature Range: 59 95°F (15 35°C)
- Self-Discharge Rate: ?2% per month
- Estimated # of Cycles Until 80% 2000 cycles @ 100% Depth of Discharge of Rated Wh Capacity Remains: 5000 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Voltage Configurations: 12, 24, 36 or 48V
- Maximum Configuration: Up to 4 parallel strings of 4 series batteries (16)
- Battery Management System Monitors and optimizes charge and discharge for each cell, provides overcharge, over-discharge, temperature, and short circuit protection.
- Maximum Time Between Charges: 6 months
- Warranty: 7.5 Year Limited Warranty
- Monitoring Built-in Bluetooth and HLX app for on-site battery status monitoring