Bluetti Ep500 Pro Price – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of providing all the power you must maintain your most important and important electronics running.
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Price
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors could discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a horrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your family’s lives may very well be in danger while you’re unable to power critical medical devices.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you may prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or portable photovoltaic panels, you can assist offset a part of your house’s power usage. Not only are you able to save your electricity payments, but you’ll be able to feel nice about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and cellular, not one thing caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a devoted circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s major switchboard. Power every part from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical gadgets, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic comes in handy. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of probably the most sensitive utilities which you can’t afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it together with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Price – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly totally different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load units simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anybody, anytime, and they can last days. Small moveable batteries are principally pointless throughout such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To ensure you’ve gotten power for days, you must have a large capacity battery, equivalent to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series may be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so on. This approach, you may access probably the most convenient power sources whenever you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the massive bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest pure resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be totally charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll stand up to 40% faster charging than an ordinary charging port, and you’ll see your most vital effectivity positive aspects when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No downside, we’ve bought you lined. This class-leading unit might be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single software energy storage programs, similar to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 provides a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your home, and extra you might must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For higher power masses, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box will also offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means now you can run your private home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No want to worry about power outages on hot summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it will also be connected to the home grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Price – The EP500 Series can cut back your electrical energy invoice by serving to you handle your power effectively. For instance, you possibly can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series on your power wants. When connected to a personal power station like a photovoltaic system, you’ll be able to construct a 24/7 operable non-public power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power utilization from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which gives remote management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you may enjoy the newest firmware replace over Wi-Fi straight.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay sufficient attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily tasks, letting you manage the most-used tasks straight from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this factor actually hit all these specs in the true world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the total overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products