Hobotech Bluetti Ep500 – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all the power it’s worthwhile to hold your most essential and important electronics working.
Hobotech Bluetti Ep500
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and management when your neighbors may find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a horrible inconvenience. You can’t cook dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives may very well be at risk while you’re unable to power critical medical devices.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, but you’ll be able to prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or moveable solar panels, you possibly can help offset a part of your home’s power usage. Not only are you able to save your electrical energy bills, but you can really feel nice about making a contribution to the environment by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cellular, not something caught to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may simply be moved to the specified location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be able to wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s essential switchboard. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS feature is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which allows a pc or any of the most sensitive utilities that you would be able to’t afford to lose to keep running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series completely off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Hobotech Bluetti Ep500 – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry only a few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anyone, anytime, and so they can final days. Small moveable batteries are mostly pointless during such times, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To guarantee you have got power for days, you will need to have a big capability battery, similar to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W massive battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series will be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This method, you possibly can entry the most handy power sources when you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack through the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity will depend on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s best natural resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% quicker charging than a regular charging port, and you’ll see your most vital effectivity positive factors when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want quicker charging? No problem, we’ve acquired you lined. This class-leading unit could be recharged through the use of the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge by way of photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single software energy storage programs, such as a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 offers a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your house, and extra you might need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For increased power loads, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box will even offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt home equipment. The excessive power output means you can now run your own home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power appliances with ease. No want to fret about power outages on sizzling summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be linked to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Hobotech Bluetti Ep500 – The EP500 Series can reduce your electrical energy bill by serving to you manage your power effectively. For example, you can charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electricity costs are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series for your power wants. When connected to a personal power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can build a 24/7 operable non-public power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which provides distant management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can enjoy the newest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day projects, letting you handle the most-used duties straight from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all merchandise do, but can this thing truly hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can learn the full evaluate here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review