Bluetti Ep500 Pro Kickstarter - The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all of the power you want to maintain your most essential and important electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Kickstarter
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and control when your neighbors might find themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let's face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You can't prepare dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your family's lives might be in danger while you're unable to power essential medical units.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, however you may prepare for it. It's time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or portable photovoltaic panels, you can assist offset a part of your home's power usage. Not solely can you save your electricity bills, however you'll be able to really feel great about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station - Because it’s meant to be transportable and cell, not something stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a "no Installation needed" plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode - Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be able to wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s most important switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, web modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode - In case of an outage, the UPS feature turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of the most delicate utilities that you could't afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage - Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Kickstarter - Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are fully totally different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, they usually can last days. Small moveable batteries are mostly pointless throughout such occasions, as they don’t help high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To guarantee you have power for days, you should have a large capacity battery, reminiscent of EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series might be powered by quite a lot of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so forth. This way, you may entry essentially the most handy power sources while you want them.
- From The Wall - Throw away the big bricks, simply utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack through the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging pace is determined by the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun - Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro may be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for "Maximum Power Point Tracker," and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You'll rise up to 40% quicker charging than a typical charging port, and you will see your most vital efficiency gains when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging - Still need faster charging? No downside, we’ve got you coated. This class-leading unit might be recharged by using the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage systems, resembling a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the past. The EP500 offers a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, including four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, essential circuits in your house, and extra you may have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For greater power masses, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box will also offer 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means now you can run your private home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No need to fret about power outages on sizzling summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can also be related to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Kickstarter - The EP500 Series can reduce your electrical energy bill by serving to you manage your power efficiently. For example, you'll be able to charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series for your power needs. When linked to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you'll be able to construct a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control - Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which provides remote management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you'll be able to enjoy the newest firmware update over Wi-Fi immediately.
- Smart Touchscreen - Most of the power stations didn't pay sufficient attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day projects, letting you manage the most-used duties straight from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, but can this thing really hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can learn the total evaluate here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products