Bluetti Ep500 Weight - The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all the power you'll want to preserve your most essential and demanding electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Weight
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and control when your neighbors could discover themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let's face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it is a horrible inconvenience. You can't cook, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your family's lives may very well be at risk once you're unable to power critical medical units.
You can't predict the unpredictable, however you'll be able to put together for it. It's time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By adding roof solar panels or transportable solar panels, you can help offset part of your own home's power utilization. Not only can you save your electricity bills, however you can feel great about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station - Because it’s meant to be portable and cell, not something caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a "no Installation needed" plug-and-play product that may easily be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode - Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be capable of wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s important switchboard. Power all the pieces from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode - In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of probably the most sensitive utilities which you could't afford to lose to maintain operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage - Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it together with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Weight - Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry very few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anybody, anytime, they usually can last days. Small portable batteries are largely pointless during such instances, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they last very long. To ensure you've gotten power for days, you should have a large capacity battery, reminiscent of EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series may be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so forth. This approach, you may access essentially the most convenient power sources once you need them.
- From The Wall - Throw away the large bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by way of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity depends upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun - Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be fully charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for "Maximum Power Point Tracker," and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You'll stand up to 40% quicker charging than a normal charging port, and you'll see your most important effectivity positive factors when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging - Still want faster charging? No problem, we’ve received you coated. This class-leading unit can be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via dual AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage programs, such as a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 provides a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your home, and extra you would possibly have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For greater power masses, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box can even provide 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your private home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power appliances with ease. No want to fret about power outages on hot summer time nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can also be related to the home grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Weight - The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity invoice by helping you handle your power effectively. For example, you may charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity costs are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series on your power wants. When connected to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can construct a 24/7 operable personal power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control - Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which affords remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you may enjoy the latest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen - Most of the power stations did not pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day projects, letting you manage the most-used duties instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this thing actually hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the full overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products