Bluetti Ep500 Power Station – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all the power you’ll want to keep your most important and demanding electronics running.
Bluetti Ep500 Power Station
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and control when your neighbors might find themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a horrible inconvenience. You can’t prepare dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives could possibly be at risk whenever you’re unable to power critical medical gadgets.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you possibly can put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By adding roof photovoltaic panels or transportable photovoltaic panels, you possibly can assist offset a part of your private home’s power usage. Not solely are you able to save your electricity payments, however you may feel nice about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clear and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and mobile, not one thing caught to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s essential switchboard. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of the most delicate utilities which you can’t afford to lose to maintain working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Power Station – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry very few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are fully totally different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anyone, anytime, and they can final days. Small portable batteries are principally pointless throughout such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To guarantee you’ve gotten power for days, you must have a big capacity battery, equivalent to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by a variety of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This method, you may access probably the most handy power sources while you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, simply utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by means of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest pure useful resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro could be totally charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% faster charging than a typical charging port, and you will see your most important effectivity features when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need sooner charging? No drawback, we’ve bought you covered. This class-leading unit might be recharged by using the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge through solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage programs, akin to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the past. The EP500 provides a variety of powering choices with seven versatile ports, including four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you can from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, essential circuits in your house, and extra you would possibly have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire household, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For greater power hundreds, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may even offer 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means you can now run your home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No need to worry about power outages on hot summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it will also be linked to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Power Station – The EP500 Series can cut back your electrical energy invoice by serving to you manage your power effectively. For instance, you’ll be able to charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electricity prices are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series for your power needs. When linked to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you can construct a 24/7 operable private power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from wherever with the BLUETTI app, which presents distant management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can enjoy the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day initiatives, letting you manage the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, but can this thing truly hit all these specs in the real world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the complete overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review