Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit 14kWh – 7,200W 120/240V Output [14.4kWh Lithium Battery Bank] + 8 x 335W Solar Panels | 2,680W | EcoFlow DELTA PRO – Looking for an off-grid solar kit that includes literally everything you need to get up and running in hours? Look no further! Our DPK solar kits (Delta PRO Platinum Solar Kits) were designed for everyone, whether you’re an absolute beginner or an electrical engineer – It does not get any better than this. This is the most plug-and-play solar kit on the market today.
Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit 14kWh
Wondering what’s all included here? Included with your order you will get – 2 x EcoFlow Delta PRO main systems (3.6kw / 3.6kwh stackable units) + 2 x 3.6kwh Expansion Battery Packs + 8 x 335W Mono Solar Panels (USA Made & 25-Year Warranty), along with all of the cables, connectors and brackets needed to get up and running with off-grid solar power.
This solar kit also includes a 1 x 120/240V voltage hub needed for getting 120V OR 240V Power out of the system. Meaning you can run well pumps, dryers, air conditioning, and more with this solar kit!
Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit 14kWh
What’s Included With Your Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit 14kWh Order?
- Ships from the USA!
- 2 x EcoFlow DELTA PRO 3,600W / 3,600wH Power Stations (7,200W Continuous 120/240V output)
- 2 x 3,600wH EXP Batteries (Total of 14,400wH / 14.4kwh battery storage)
- 1 x EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub (120/240V Output)
- 1 x Remote Control Monitor & Display Screen
- 8 x 335 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels – 25-Year Power Output Warranty
- 2 x 50 Ft. PV Extension Cable Sets (10AWG Red & Black)
- 1 x PV Branch Connector for Solar Panel Connections
- 8 x Z-Bracket Sets for Solar Panel Mounting
- 2 x AC Wall Charging Cable
- 2 x Car Charging Cable
- 2 x Standard Solar Charging Cable
- 2 x DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- 2 x Handle Cover
- 2 x DELTA Pro to Smart Generator Adapter
- 2 x User Manual
- 1 x Copy of our 10,000 Word Solar Generator Setup & Maintenance Guide
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Live Chat, Email)
*Your order includes a total of 2 x EcoFlow Delta PRO main systems ($3,599 each) + 2 x EF EXP Batteries ($2,699 each) + 8 x 335W Mono Solar Panels, along with all of the cables, connectors, and brackets needed to get up and running with off-grid solar power.
EcoFlow Delta PRO Features
- Portable power you can take anywhere. Use DELTA Pro at home, outdoors, and take it wherever you go. That’s 3.6kWh of pure portable power.
- 3600-7200W AC Output/ A colossal 3600-7200W AC output makes DELTA Pro powerful enough for heavy-duty devices. If you need even more power, get up to 240V with the DELTA Pro and the Double Voltage Hub. No fuss, no compromise, just pure power.
- X-Stream + Solar Charging. DELTA Pro is the world’s fastest-charging portable power station, offering up to 4200W with X-Stream and solar charging. Our record-breaking dual charging lets you charge up at home or away.
- 3000W X-Stream. For the first time ever, you can charge your portable power station from an EV station. DELTA Pro is the world’s first portable power station to feature this technology, giving you up to 3000W fast charging at over 35,000 EV charging stations across the US.
- The world’s first portable microgrid. The new DELTA Pro ecosystem contains extra batteries, smart generators, solar trackers, wind turbines, a smart home panel, and more. This intelligent ecosystem features multiple resources to meet your energy requirements, whether that’s achieving lower energy bills, cleaner energy, or self-sufficiency.
The DELTA PRO is the most powerful all-in-one solar system ever released! This highly anticipated solar-powered battery system was designed to offer users full power security and off-grid independence, no matter where they are.
Not only does each main system contain an enormous 3,600Wh deep-cycle lithium-ion battery, it is expandable, meaning it can seamlessly connect to multiple 3,600Wh expansion batteries for a mind-boggling total battery capacity of 25kWh!
This means the DELTA PRO can almost double the power storage capabilities of a Tesla Powerwall 2! Not only can the DELTA PRO store an incredible amount of power, but it also offers some of the most advanced features of any solar generator on the market today!
Monitor & Control From A Distance
This is the first solar generator to include a remote monitor and control screen! Designed specifically for the EcoFlow DELTA Pro. Ideal for storing your DELTA Pro in a cabinet, the garage, or your basement, you can easily connect to it over Bluetooth or an ethernet cable and get a second display screen right where you need it most.
- Easily monitor your system: The display shows how much energy you’re using, the remaining battery time, and everything else DELTA Pro’s screen shows. It’s also a convenient place to turn on/off the AC outlets, DC outlets, or entire unit.
- Two simple ways to connect: Move the screen around when connected with Bluetooth; set it and forget it with a wired connection that works over longer distances.
- Control at a distance: Once you have it all set up, you can monitor & control your portable power station from afar. Ideal when your DELTA Pro is set up with solar panels, or a charger.
What Can the EcoFlow DELTA PRO Power?
The DELTA PRO’s powerful inverter and efficient MPPT charge controller give it the ability to offer 3,600W of AC power, which can be expanded to 4,500W with the unit’s all-new X-Boost capabilities.
This means you can power just about any electronic device or appliance without running into short circuits and power failures. For even more power, you can pair two DELTA PROs to achieve 7,200W of power!
The DELTA PRO’s outstanding power inverter and high-capacity battery can be used to supply power in the following ways:
|CPAP Machine 40W (AC)||50 hours|
|Refrigerator 120W (AC)||24 hours|
|Light 10W (DC)||337 hours|
|50” TV 110W (AC)||27 hours|
|Laptop 60Wh||57 times|
|Phone 11Wh||313 times|
EcoFlow DELTA PRO 3,600wH / 3600W Portable Solar Generator Specs:
- Capacity: 3,600wH
- Extra Battery: Delta Pro supports up to 2 DELTA Pro Smart Extra Batteries / Smart Generators
- AC Output Ports: 5 x AC Outlet, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)
- Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost: 4500W
- DC Output: 2x USB-A 12W / 2x USB-A Fast Charge 18 W /
- 2x USB-C 100W / Car Power 126W /
- 2x DC5521 38W
- Anderson Port: 12.6V 30A
- AC Charging: 1800W Max, 120V-15A,
- 3000W Max, 240V-12.5A
- Solar Charging: 1600W Max, 11-150V,13A
- Car Charging: Support 12V / 24V Battery
- Battery Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Cycle Life: 6,500 Cycles to 50% Capacity
- 3,500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Connection: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Wired
- Dimension: 25 x 11.2 x 16.4 in / 63.5 x 28.5 x 41.6cm
- Net Weight: Approx. 99 lbs / 45 kg
- Warranty: 3 years (KS only)
8 x 335W Solar Panels Features:
- 5 bus bar solar cell configuration
- Mono PERC Technology
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- High Transmission, AR (anti-reflective) Coated Tempered Glass
- Plug-and-play junction box
- Industry-standard quick-connect cables work in series or in parallel
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- Excellent low-light performance on cloudy days, mornings, and evenings
- Easy installation and handling for various applications (high-end off-grid and mobile applications)
- Pre-drilled holes compatible with ground mounts, Z brackets, pole mounts, and tilt mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- 25 years of limited power output
- RICH SOLAR 335 watts monocrystalline solar panel
- Panel leads (pair): 3 feet each
- IP65-rated waterproof junction box
- IP67-rated waterproof solar connectors
- Bypass diodes built into the junction box
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 335W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 34.1V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 9.85A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 41.6V
- Short Circuit Current(ISC): 10.4A
- Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000VDC
- Temperature Range: -40°F ~ 194°F
- Max Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Weight: 40.5 lb
- Dimensions: 65.2 x 39.2 x 1.57 in