Bluetti Ep500 For Sale – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all the power that you must keep your most important and critical electronics running.
Bluetti Ep500 For Sale
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and control when your neighbors could find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You can’t cook, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your family’s lives could possibly be in danger once you’re unable to power vital medical devices.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, but you can put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used during power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or transportable photovoltaic panels, you’ll be able to assist offset part of your property’s power usage. Not only are you able to save your electricity payments, but you can really feel nice about making a contribution to the environment by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cell, not something caught to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a qualified licensed electrician will be capable of wire in a devoted circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s important switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, web modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS feature comes in handy. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of essentially the most sensitive utilities which you could’t afford to lose to maintain working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 For Sale – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry very few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anybody, anytime, and they can final days. Small moveable batteries are mostly pointless during such times, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they last very long. To ensure you could have power for days, you need to have a big capacity battery, equivalent to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series might be powered by a wide range of power sources, together with AC charging, solar panels, and so forth. This means, you may access probably the most handy power sources once you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the massive bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by way of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging pace depends upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% faster charging than a regular charging port, and you’ll see your most important efficiency beneficial properties when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want quicker charging? No downside, we’ve got you lined. This class-leading unit can be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge by way of solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via dual AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage techniques, equivalent to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 gives a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, essential circuits in your house, and more you might have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a pretty cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For higher power masses, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box will even offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt home equipment. The excessive power output means now you can run your home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No need to fret about power outages on scorching summer nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be connected to the home grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 For Sale – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity bill by helping you manage your power efficiently. For example, you’ll be able to charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electrical energy prices are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series in your power needs. When connected to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you may construct a 24/7 operable non-public power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which gives remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you can enjoy the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay sufficient attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily initiatives, letting you handle the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Max Solar Power Input
|2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)
|MPPT Charge Controller
|PV + AC Dual Charge
|Peak Load Shifting
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all products do, however can this factor actually hit all these specs in the real world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can learn the total assessment here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W