Bluetti Ep500 Dimensions - The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to providing all of the power you should maintain your most important and demanding electronics running.
Bluetti Ep500 Dimensions
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors could discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let's face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it's a terrible inconvenience. You cannot cook, charge your telephones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your family's lives might be at risk when you're unable to power crucial medical gadgets.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, but you can put together for it. It's time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used during power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or transportable solar panels, you possibly can assist offset part of your property's power usage. Not solely can you save your electricity bills, but you possibly can really feel great about making a contribution to the surroundings by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station - Because it’s meant to be portable and mobile, not something stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a "no Installation needed" plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode - Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable of wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s primary switchboard. Power every little thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode - In case of an outage, the UPS feature is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which permits a computer or any of probably the most sensitive utilities that you can't afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage - Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it together with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Dimensions - Traditional lithium batteries can only carry only a few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are fully different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anybody, anytime, they usually can last days. Small portable batteries are principally pointless throughout such times, as they don’t support high-powered home equipment, nor will they last very long. To ensure you've gotten power for days, you should have a large capability battery, reminiscent of EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series will be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so forth. This method, you'll be able to access the most handy power sources once you need them.
- From The Wall - Throw away the big bricks, simply utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by way of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun - Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro could be absolutely charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for "Maximum Power Point Tracker," and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You'll get up to 40% faster charging than a standard charging port, and you will see your most vital efficiency positive factors when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging - Still need sooner charging? No downside, we’ve acquired you coated. This class-leading unit might be recharged through the use of the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge by way of photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge through twin AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage systems, corresponding to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 provides a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, including 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you possibly can from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your home, and more you would possibly have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire household, Bluetti has a pretty cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For higher power masses, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box will also provide 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt home equipment. The high power output means now you can run your own home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power appliances with ease. No want to fret about power outages on scorching summer season nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be related to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Dimensions - The EP500 Series can cut back your electricity invoice by helping you handle your power efficiently. For example, you may charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electrical energy prices are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series for your power needs. When connected to a personal power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can construct a 24/7 operable private power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control - Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which provides distant management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can benefit from the latest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen - Most of the power stations did not pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day initiatives, letting you manage the most-used tasks instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all products do, however can this factor truly hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can learn the full overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products