Bluetti Ep500 Pro Weight – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to providing all the power it’s good to maintain your most essential and significant electronics running.
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Weight
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors might find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it’s a horrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives might be in danger while you’re unable to power crucial medical gadgets.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, but you can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By adding roof photovoltaic panels or transportable photovoltaic panels, you can help offset part of your private home’s power utilization. Not only are you able to save your electrical energy bills, however you possibly can feel great about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be moveable and mobile, not one thing caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the desired location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a devoted circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s important switchboard. Power every little thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which permits a pc or any of the most sensitive utilities you could’t afford to lose to keep working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Weight – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry only a few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, and they can final days. Small moveable batteries are largely pointless throughout such times, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To guarantee you have got power for days, you will need to have a large capability battery, such as EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series might be powered by a wide range of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This manner, you possibly can access the most convenient power sources if you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the massive bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack via the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest pure resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro will be fully charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% faster charging than an ordinary charging port, and you’ll see your most significant efficiency positive aspects when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want sooner charging? No downside, we’ve got you lined. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge through dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single software energy storage methods, similar to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the past. The EP500 presents a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you could possibly from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, important circuits in your home, and more you would possibly must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a reasonably cool choice to double the AC output and storage capability. For higher power loads, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may even supply 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means now you can run your house air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No need to fret about power outages on hot summer time nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be related to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Weight – The EP500 Series can cut back your electricity invoice by serving to you handle your power effectively. For instance, you may charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When linked to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you’ll be able to build a 24/7 operable personal power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which affords remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can benefit from the latest firmware update over Wi-Fi immediately.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day projects, letting you handle the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all merchandise do, but can this factor truly hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can learn the full overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W