How to connect AC200MAX with Battery Modules B230 or B300 – Welcome to Bluetti support. In this article, we’re going to show you how to connect an ac200 max with b230 and b300 battery modules to expand the capacity to 8192 watt-hours. Let’s take a look at how to connect the ac200 max with a b230 battery module.
How to connect AC200MAX with Battery Modules
- First, pick up the P090D battery expansion cable from the package of the B230 battery then plug the battery expansion cable into either battery port of the ac200 max, and push the blue switch forward to lock the cable. Now, you have finished half the steps.
- Next, connect the other side of the battery extension cable into the B230 battery. Open the cover plug it in, and push to lock. Long-press the power button of each unit to turn it on. Tap the battery icon in the middle of the screen, and you can view the battery connection state and state of charge.
If you want to recharge the battery, just plug the T500 adapter into either the AC200Max or B230 battery module. Please note, when the battery module is out of power, please recharge it before connecting it to the AC200 max.
AC200Max can also be connected with up to two B300 battery modules. Open the cover plug it in, and push it to lock. Please note, the AC200 max is not supported to be connected to a B230 and a B300 battery module at the same time. That’s all for today.
Other Articles Review
- Off-Grid Solar Battery System – Part 2
- DIY Solar Power System – Part 1
- Complete Off-Grid Solar Power Systems
- Bluetti B300 Battery Test RESULTS
- Jackery 1500 and Well Pump