Bluetti’S New Ep500 – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all of the power it’s worthwhile to keep your most important and critical electronics operating.
Bluetti’S New Ep500
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors may find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a horrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your family’s lives could possibly be in danger when you’re unable to power important medical devices.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, however you can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By adding roof photovoltaic panels or transportable solar panels, you can help offset part of your property’s power usage. Not solely can you save your electricity payments, however you possibly can really feel great about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cell, not something caught to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may simply be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable of wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s essential switchboard. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical gadgets, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of the most sensitive utilities you could’t afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series completely off-grid by pairing it with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti’S New Ep500 – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anybody, anytime, and so they can last days. Small portable batteries are principally pointless during such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they last very long. To guarantee you could have power for days, you should have a big capability battery, corresponding to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by a variety of power sources, together with AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This means, you may access essentially the most convenient power sources while you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack via the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging pace relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s best natural resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT control as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro may be totally charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% sooner charging than a regular charging port, and you may see your most significant efficiency positive factors when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No drawback, we’ve got you coated. This class-leading unit can be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge through twin AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage methods, akin to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 gives a variety of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you possibly can from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your house, and more you would possibly need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a pretty cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For larger power masses, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box will even provide 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your house air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power home equipment with ease. No want to fret about power outages on hot summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it will also be related to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti’S New Ep500 – The EP500 Series can reduce your electrical energy invoice by helping you handle your power efficiently. For example, you can charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electrical energy costs are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When related to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you can construct a 24/7 operable non-public power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from wherever with the BLUETTI app, which provides distant control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you can benefit from the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day initiatives, letting you handle the most-used duties instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all products do, however can this factor really hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the complete review here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review