Bluetti Ep500 – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all of the power that you must hold your most essential and demanding electronics running.
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors could find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a horrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives might be in danger when you’re unable to power vital medical devices.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, but you possibly can put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or moveable photovoltaic panels, you possibly can assist offset part of your property’s power utilization. Not solely are you able to save your electrical energy payments, but you’ll be able to feel nice about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cellular, not something caught to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a qualified licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s foremost switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, web modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS function comes in handy. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which permits a computer or any of the most delicate utilities you can’t afford to lose to keep working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry only a few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, they usually can final days. Small portable batteries are principally pointless throughout such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To guarantee you’ve power for days, you must have a big capacity battery, resembling EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by quite a lot of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This manner, you possibly can entry probably the most handy power sources whenever you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro could be absolutely charged fast and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% quicker charging than a standard charging port, and you’ll see your most significant efficiency positive factors when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need sooner charging? No drawback, we’ve got you covered. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge via photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge by way of twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage systems, corresponding to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 provides a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you might from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, important circuits in your house, and extra you might must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire household, Bluetti has a pretty cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For larger power masses, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box will even offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means now you can run your own home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No want to worry about power outages on scorching summer nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can also be related to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 – The EP500 Series can reduce your electrical energy bill by serving to you manage your power efficiently. For example, you possibly can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electrical energy prices are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When connected to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you can build a 24/7 operable non-public power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which affords distant control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you may enjoy the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day tasks, letting you manage the most-used duties immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all merchandise do, however can this factor truly hit all these specs in the true world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the total overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products