Renogy 12 Volt 100AH Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery + Free Shipping & NO Sales Tax The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from…
Renogy 12 Volt 100AH Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery + Free Shipping& NO Sales Tax
The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process.
100AH of Smart LiFePO4 Battery
The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep-cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
The Renogy Adventurer charge controller is fully compatible with this battery.
What’s Included with Your 12V LiFePO4 Battery Order?
- (1) x 100 AH Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- (1) x Activation Switch
- (2) x Long Terminal Bolts
- (1) x User Manual
- Free Shipping& No Sales Tax
- 5-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
Renogy 12V 100AH Smart LiFePO4 Battery Benefits:
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperatures.
- The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50AH||100AH||170AH|
- When connecting the batteries in parallel, a communication cable is not needed to enable the auto-balancing function.
- When the battery voltage drops to 0V, please reactivate the battery using an external charging device that has the lithium battery activation function.
- Make sure to tighten the battery terminals securely and use appropriate size wiring. Failure to make a secure connection could result in overheating and battery damage.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. It is made ONLY for 12V parallel connections using the batteries of the same manufacturer and model.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ? 10 M?|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8V||Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A|
|Operating Temperature: -4~122°F/ -20~50°C||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149°F/ -25~65°C||Connection Method: Parallel|
|Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Protection Rate: IP54||Terminal Size: M8x1x20mm|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|