Bluetti Ep500 Solar Generator – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all the power you could maintain your most essential and important electronics operating.
Bluetti Ep500 Solar Generator
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and management when your neighbors might discover themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You can’t prepare dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives might be in danger when you’re unable to power crucial medical gadgets.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you may prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or moveable photovoltaic panels, you can help offset a part of your house’s power usage. Not solely are you able to save your electrical energy payments, but you can feel nice about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clear and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be moveable and cell, not something stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the specified location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s important switchboard. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical gadgets, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which allows a pc or any of the most delicate utilities that you could’t afford to lose to keep working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Solar Generator – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load units concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, and so they can last days. Small moveable batteries are largely pointless during such instances, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To ensure you could have power for days, it’s essential to have a large capacity battery, corresponding to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series will be powered by a wide range of power sources, together with AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This approach, you may entry the most convenient power sources when you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging pace depends upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s best natural useful resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT control up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll stand up to 40% quicker charging than a normal charging port, and you will see your most important efficiency features when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want sooner charging? No downside, we’ve got you covered. This class-leading unit could be recharged by using the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge by way of photovoltaic and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge by way of dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage programs, similar to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 gives a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could possibly from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your home, and extra you may must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For higher power masses, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box will also provide 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt home equipment. The excessive power output means you can now run your property air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No need to worry about power outages on hot summer nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be linked to the home grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Solar Generator – The EP500 Series can scale back your electrical energy invoice by serving to you manage your power efficiently. For instance, you can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity costs are lower. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series in your power needs. When related to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you may construct a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which gives distant control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can enjoy the newest firmware replace over Wi-Fi immediately.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your each day projects, letting you handle the most-used duties immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all merchandise do, however can this thing actually hit all these specs in the actual world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the total review here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review