Bluetti Ep500 Vs Titan – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all the power you must keep your most important and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Vs Titan
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors could find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your family’s lives may very well be in danger if you’re unable to power important medical units.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, but you possibly can put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or transportable solar panels, you may assist offset part of your house’s power utilization. Not only are you able to save your electricity bills, but you can really feel nice about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clear and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and cellular, not something stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a qualified licensed electrician will have the ability to wire in a dedicated circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s important switchboard. Power all the pieces from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical gadgets, internet modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS function turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which permits a computer or any of essentially the most delicate utilities that you could’t afford to lose to keep working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series completely off-grid by pairing it with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Vs Titan – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry only a few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly totally different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anyone, anytime, and so they can last days. Small moveable batteries are mostly pointless throughout such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered appliances, nor will they last very long. To guarantee you have power for days, you must have a large capability battery, resembling EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series may be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so forth. This manner, you’ll be able to entry the most handy power sources whenever you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by means of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest pure resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be absolutely charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll stand up to 40% quicker charging than a standard charging port, and you will see your most important efficiency positive factors when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want faster charging? No problem, we’ve received you lined. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge through dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage methods, reminiscent of a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 presents a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, including four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you would from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your home, and extra you would possibly need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a pretty cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For higher power hundreds, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may even provide 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt home equipment. The excessive power output means you can now run your home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No need to fret about power outages on scorching summer time nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it will also be related to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Vs Titan – The EP500 Series can cut back your electricity bill by serving to you handle your power efficiently. For instance, you possibly can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When related to a personal power station like a photovoltaic system, you can build a 24/7 operable non-public power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from wherever with the BLUETTI app, which gives remote management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can benefit from the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi straight.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay sufficient attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your each day projects, letting you handle the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Max Solar Power Input
|2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual photovoltaic input)
|MPPT Charge Controller
|PV + AC Dual Charge
|Peak Load Shifting
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this thing really hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the full review here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W