EcoFlow DELTA PRO Kit 3600wH Portable Solar Generator + 3 x 200W Mono Folding Solar Panels – The DELTA PRO is the most powerful solar generator EcoFlow has ever released! This highly anticipated home battery system was designed to offer users full power security and off-grid independence, no matter where they are. Not only does it contain an enormous 3,600Wh deep-cycle battery, it is expandable, meaning it can seamlessly connect to multiple 3,600Wh expansion batteries for a mind-boggling total battery capacity of 25kWh!
EcoFlow DELTA PRO Kit 3600wH
This means the DELTA PRO can almost double the power storage capabilities of a Tesla Powerwall 2! Not only can the DELTA PRO store an incredible amount of power, but it also offers some of the most advanced features of any solar generator on the market today!
What’s Included with your EcoFlow DELTA Pro Kit Order?
- Ships from the USA!
- 1 x EcoFlow DELTA Pro 3,600Wh / 3,600W Solar Generator
- 3 x 200W Rigid or Folding Solar Panels (12V Monocrystalline)
- 1 x 50 ft 10 AWG PV Solar Panel Extension Cable
- 1 x Pair of PV Branch Connectors
- 2 x Sets of Z-Brackets for mounting rigid panels
- 1 x XT60 to PV Solar Panel Cable (11 ft. long cable)
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Free 10,000 Word Solar Generator Setup & Maintenance Guide
- 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Email or Live Chat)
- FREE Shipping
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Features
- Incredible Power When You Need it the Most – While the DELTA PRO’s built-in 3,600Wh battery is impressive, it is the ability to expand the capacity up to 25kWh that really makes this unit turn heads! Compatibility with the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel also means you can wire your home circuit panel directly to the DETLA PRO, so you and your family will have uninterrupted power throughout your home during blackouts and natural disasters!
- Industry-Leading Charge Capabilities – The DELTA PRO can be charged in 6 different ways, including directly through an electric vehicle (EV) charge station! Even more impressive is the fact that it is MultiCharge and X-Stream enabled, which means you can achieve a rapid 6,000W charge rate by charging with AC power and solar power simultaneously! In other words, you can plug the PRO into a wall outlet and solar panels at the same time to fully charge the internal battery in just 1.8 hours!
- Lasting Power – The DELTA PRO’s state-of-the-art LFP battery is rated for 6,500 complete cycles. This means it will last for years on end before losing a significant amount of its original storage capacity! The integrated battery management system provides real-time status updates and regulates the voltage, current, and internal temperature, so the PRO always operates safely and efficiently.
- User-Friendly Design and Remarkable Output Versatility – While all of EcoFlow’s generators are known for offering a versatile range of output ports, the DELTA PRO takes things even further. Users can plug their electronic devices and appliances directly into any of the PRO’s 12 ports. The Delta PRO is also Wi-Fi enabled and easily connects with EcoFlow’s user-friendly mobile app. This means you can monitor and adjust the PRO using your smartphone or tablet!
- Rugged Portability – While you would expect such a powerful battery backup system to be extremely bulky and cumbersome, the DELTA PRO features built-in wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle. This means it is also ideal for RV trips and just about any off-grid outdoor adventure! The PRO allows you to take backup power and solar capabilities wherever your next adventure takes you!
What Can the EcoFlow DELTA PRO Power?
The DELTA PRO’s powerful inverter and efficient MPPT charge controller give it the ability to offer 3,600W of AC power, which can be expanded to 4,500W with the unit’s all-new X-Boost capabilities. This means you can power just about any electronic device or appliance without running into short circuits and power failures. For even more power, you can pair two DELTA PROs to achieve 7,200W of power!
The DELTA PRO’s outstanding power inverter and high-capacity battery can be used to supply power in the following ways:
|CPAP Machine (40W)||60+ hours|
|Basic Power Tools (80W)||30 hours|
|32” LED Television||35 hours|
|Laptop Computer||30+ recharges|
|Standard Smartphone (iPhone 12)||300+ recharges|
Whether you are looking for a backup power supply for emergency situations and prolonged blackouts, or you need portable power for your RV or off-grid cabin, the EcoFlow DELTA PRO has everything you need!
DELTA PRO 3,600wH Specs:
- Capacity: 3600wH
- Extra Battery: Delta Pro supports up to 2 DELTA Pro Smart Extra Batteries / Smart Generators
- AC Output Ports: 5 x AC Outlet, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)
- Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost: 4500W
- DC Output: 2x USB-A 12W / 2x USB-A Fast Charge 18 W /
- 2x USB-C 100W / Car Power 126W /
- 2x DC5521 38W
- Anderson Port: 12.6V 30A
- AC Charging: 1800W Max, 120V-15A,
- 3000W Max, 240V-12.5A
- Solar Charging: 1200W Max, 11-150V,13A
- Car Charging: Support 12V / 24V Battery
- Battery Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Cycle Life: 6,500 Cycles to 50% Capacity
- 3,500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Connection: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Wired
- Dimension: 25 x 11.2 x 16.4 in / 63.5 x 28.5 x 41.6cm
- Net Weight: Approx. 99 lbs / 45 kg
- Warranty: 3 years (KS only)
3 x 200 Watt [Rigid] Solar Panel Features:
Our 200W 12V Monocrystalline High-efficiency solar panels are ideal for bringing power to applications when away from the grid. It is commonly used in RV, Marine, Boat, Camping, Traffic signals, and many other applications. As well as power portable solar generators and power stations.
- The 5-busbar solar cell configuration
- Mono PERC Technology – 19.98% Efficiency
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- High Transmission, AR (anti-reflective) Coated Tempered Glass
- Plug-and-play junction box
- Industry-standard quick-connect cables (PV) work in series or in parallel
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- Excellent low-light performance on cloudy days, mornings, and evenings