RIVER 370 Power Station ends the era of the noisy, heavy, and pungent diesel generator. RIVER 370 Power Station is lightweight, multi-functional, and easy to use. It can charge up to 9 devices simultaneously wherever you go.
RIVER 370 Travel Bundle
RIVER 370 Features:
- 370WH HIGH CAPACITY – Built-in 370Wh (100000mAh at 3.7V) battery, the portable generator provides you 500W total power output.
- 3 HOURS TO FULLY CHARGED – with EcoFlow’s bidirectional inverter technology, the 60W USB-C Power Delivery (PD) ports can charge&discharge faster and safer.
- 9 CONVENIENT OUTPUTS – Power up to 9 devices at the same time which include 2 * AC Outputs at 300W (peak 600W); 2 * Power Delivery USB-C ports that support 60W per port (support most laptops); 2 * Quick charge USB ports that support 28W per port; 2 * USB ports that support 12W per port; 1 * 12V carport that supports 96W. It can also be charged while outputting power.
RIVER 370 Specifications
|Shelf Life||1 Year after Full Charge|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.0kg)|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 6.3 x 8.2 in (25 x 16 x 20.8 cm)|
|Tested and Certified||CE, FCC, RoHS, UN38.3|
|Operating Temperature Charge||32-113 °F ( 0-45 °C)|
|Discharge||-4-140 °F ( -20-60 °C)|
|Optimal Storage Temperature||32-95 °F ( 0-35 °C)|
(For Solar, Wall or Car Charging)
|10-22V, up to 2.4 A|
|Quick Charge USB Port||5V/9V/12V, up to 2.4 A|
|12V Car Port||12V, up to 8A (96W)|
|DC 12V Port||12V, up to 8A (96W)|
|Life Span||500 Cycles|
RIVER 370 Packages
|RIVER 370||x 1|
|65W PD Adaptor||x 1|
|1.5m Car Charging Cable||x 1|
|USB C Cable||x 1|
|User Manual||x 1|
|RIVER Protective Case||x 1|
What is the uniqueness of the technology?
The battery management system. It’s a “smart” system, that allows RIVER to
1) automatically adjust the power output to the Wattage your device needs,
2) regulate temperature so devices don’t shut down by starting a fan if too hot, and informing you if it’s too cold, and
3) connect individually to each of the 11 output ports so if one were to short circuit or max-out the other 10 would continue charging.
How do I charge my RIVER?
RIVER has one smart DC input port that can automatically adapt to any power source from 10V-22V without an extra adapter. This input is located on the back right-hand side of the RIVER. RIVER can be charged via a wall charger, car charger, or solar charger. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the RIVER by AC wall charger, however, in only 4 hours, RIVER will be 70% of the way there!
Can RIVER power my devices while it’s charging?
Yes, RIVER has state-of-the-art flow-through charging. It can output power while being charged.
How do I store RIVER?
For optimal battery health, store RIVER at room temperature in a dry environment out of direct elements. RIVER will hold its charge for over a year.
What is the battery life?
The battery has a shelf life of 1 year (about 3-4x anything else on the market) this means you can leave in your basement and charge it once a year and it will still keep a positive charge.
How does it work?
RIVER is incredibly easy to use. There is an on/off switch in the front, below the screen. To turn the RIVER on, press the button for 2 seconds until it beeps. In the back, there is another button to turn on AC power. This is because AC power is quite inefficient, so we regulate its use separately. Hold the button down for 3 seconds in order to turn the AC power on.
How many devices can it charge at once?
What does auto-sensing mean?
RIVER has an intelligent battery management system. When a device is plugged into the RIVER, it will sense the device, automatically turn it on, and output the exact wattage your device needs. If RIVER senses nothing is plugged in, it will first turn idle, then turn itself off.
What is the recommended temperature range?
32-95° F / 0-32° C is optimal for storage. RIVER can operate at up to 140° F / 45° C
I am extremely happy with my River power bank. I have been using it for backcountry camping and it works out beautifully. It powers our LED string lights for multiple nights never needing a recharge. On a recent tent camping trip, the temps dipped to the low 40s. I used it to run my heated blanket inside my sleeping bag…..Amazing night’s sleep! Of course, it keeps my phone and other small rechargeables at full capacity. I added the solar panels and they quickly recharge the River during a sunny day. Making a multiple-day camping experience full of power. – Bob L.