Bluetti Ep500 Kickstarter – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all of the power you’ll want to keep your most important and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Kickstarter
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and control when your neighbors might discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You can’t prepare dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives could be at risk while you’re unable to power important medical devices.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, however you possibly can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it only be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or transportable solar panels, you’ll be able to assist offset part of your own home’s power utilization. Not solely are you able to save your electrical energy payments, but you possibly can feel nice about making a contribution to the surroundings by harnessing clear and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and mobile, not something stuck to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be able to wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s fundamental switchboard. Power every little thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which permits a computer or any of probably the most sensitive utilities you can’t afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it along with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Kickstarter – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry only a few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are fully totally different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anyone, anytime, they usually can last days. Small portable batteries are largely pointless during such times, as they don’t support high-powered appliances, nor will they last very long. To guarantee you could have power for days, it’s essential to have a big capacity battery, such as EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series will be powered by a variety of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This way, you’ll be able to entry the most convenient power sources if you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by way of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity depends on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest pure resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT control as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be totally charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% sooner charging than an ordinary charging port, and you may see your most vital efficiency gains when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No problem, we’ve obtained you lined. This class-leading unit will be recharged through the use of the AC + PV input port simultaneously. Recharge by way of solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge by way of dual AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage methods, comparable to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the past. The EP500 offers a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, including four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you possibly can from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your home, and extra you might need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a fairly cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For increased power hundreds, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may also provide 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No want to fret about power outages on hot summer nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be linked to the home grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Kickstarter – The EP500 Series can cut back your electrical energy invoice by helping you handle your power effectively. For instance, you’ll be able to charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity costs are lower. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series to your power needs. When related to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can construct a 24/7 operable private power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power utilization from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which offers remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can benefit from the newest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay enough attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily projects, letting you handle the most-used tasks immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all products do, however can this factor actually hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the total review here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W