Error Code AC200MAX Portable Power Station - For I/O capability, the AC200MAX features higher continuous output power
at 2,200W from its pure sine wave inverter, a 100W PD3.0 USB-C port, an upgraded MPPT controller which now handles up to 900W of solar input, and a built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet designed especially for the RV crowds. And most importantly of all after feedback and listening to our customers, finally, the BLUETTI AC200MAX supports Bluetooth connection and can be controlled by the new BLUETTI Smartphone App (iOS & Android). And it too also supports expandable battery packs.
The AC200MAX supports up to two additional battery packs, using either the BLUETTI B230 or B300. With two BLUETTI B300 you can easily expand your AC200MAX to a massive 8192Wh of capacity to run all of your essential needs at home or on the go for hours, days, or even more than a week!
Error Code AC200MAX
|001||PV Over Voltage|
|004||DC Output Short Circuit|
|005||Adapter Over Voltage|
|006||Adapter Low Voltage|
|007||Adapter Relay Error|
|008||Adapter Over Current|
|010||USB/TYPE-C/PD Over Current|
|011||12V/10A Over Current|
|012||12V/30A Over Current|
|014||DC Start Failure|
|015||DC Output Relay Error|
|016||Bus Start Failure|
|017||Inverter Start Failure|
|018||Bus Low Voltage|
|019||Bus High Voltage|
|020||Inverter Low Voltage|
|021||Inverter High Voltage|
|022||Inverter Low Frequency|
|023||Inverter High Frequency|
|025||Battery High Voltage|
|026||Battery Low Voltage|
|031||Inverter Over Load|
|032||Inverter Short Circuit|
|033||DSP Communication Error|
|034||BMS Communication Error|
|035||EEPROM Read_write Error|
|036||Parameters of Control Module Error|
|041||BMS Temperature Error|
|042||BMS Over Voltage|
|043||BMS Low Voltage|
|044||BMS Over Current|
|045||BMS Pre-charge Failure|
|046||BMS Output Short Circuit|
|051||AC Output Locked|
- DO NOT place the power station near heat sources. It is prohibited to place the equipment in an environment with flammable, explosive gas, or smoke. It is also prohibited to operate the equipment in this environment.
- DO NOT attempt to replace the internal battery or any other component of the equipment by anyone other than authorized personnel.
- DO NOT operate in wet conditions. If the equipment becomes wet, please let the unit dry completely before using.
- Please ensure proper ventilation while in use and do not obstruct fan openings. Inadequate ventilation may cause permanent damage to the equipment.
- DO NOT stack anything on top of the power station while in storage or while in use.
- DO NOT move the unit while operating as vibrations and sudden impacts may lead to poor connections to the hardware inside.
- Warning: DO NOT insert foreign objects into any ports of the AC200MAX (both AC & DC & ventilation holes). The power station generates the same potentially lethal AC power as a household wall outlet. Please use it carefully and keep children away from it.
- In the case of fire, only a dry powder fire extinguisher is suitable for the product.
- For safety purposes, please use only the original charger and cables designed for the equipment. We are not liable for damage caused by third-party equipment and may render your warranty invalid.
- Some changes may occur without notice such as external appearance or specifications due to the availability of material supplies or hardware improvements of the product and APP over time.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by force majeure such as fires, typhoons, ﬂoods, earthquakes, or the user's intentional negligence, misuse, or other abnormal conditions.
- No compensation for damages shall be made for utilizing non-standard adapters and accessories.
- This unit is not suitable for use on the relevant equipment or machines involving: Personal safety, such as atomic energy devices, Hi-Fi player devices, emergency medical devices, etc., or any equipment or machines that require extremely highly reliable power sources. We are not responsible for accidents, fires, wrongful or negligent actions caused by such equipment or machines which result in damage.
Bluetti AC200 Max Reviews
Bluetti AC200 Max