Bluetti Ep500 Review – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all the power it’s essential to maintain your most essential and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Review
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and management when your neighbors could find themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You can’t prepare dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives may very well be at risk whenever you’re unable to power critical medical units.
You cannot predict the unpredictable, however you may prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or moveable photovoltaic panels, you can assist offset a part of your private home’s power usage. Not only are you able to save your electrical energy payments, but you may really feel nice about making a contribution to the environment by harnessing clear and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cellular, not one thing stuck to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the specified location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a qualified licensed electrician will have the ability to wire in a devoted circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s essential switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, web modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS feature turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which permits a pc or any of essentially the most sensitive utilities which you can’t afford to lose to keep running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it along with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Review – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry only a few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anybody, anytime, and they can final days. Small transportable batteries are principally pointless during such instances, as they don’t support high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To ensure you’ve gotten power for days, you have to have a big capability battery, resembling EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by quite a lot of power sources, together with AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so on. This manner, you’ll be able to access essentially the most convenient power sources when you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed is determined by the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s best pure useful resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be absolutely charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% quicker charging than a standard charging port, and you may see your most vital effectivity beneficial properties when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need sooner charging? No drawback, we’ve received you lined. This class-leading unit may be recharged through the use of the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge via solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge by way of dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single software energy storage programs, resembling a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 affords a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you may from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, important circuits in your house, and extra you may need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For greater power masses, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can join two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box may also supply 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your private home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No want to worry about power outages on scorching summer time nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be related to the home grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Review – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity bill by serving to you handle your power effectively. For example, you can charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electricity prices are lower. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series in your power needs. When connected to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you’ll be able to construct a 24/7 operable personal power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power usage from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which gives distant control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you can enjoy the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi immediately.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day initiatives, letting you manage the most-used tasks directly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, but can this factor truly hit all these specs in the real world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the complete evaluation here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W