EcoFlow 400W solar panel is the gold standard in foldable solar panel technology. It features a unique one-piece design that delivers better water resistance than any other foldable solar panel on the market. It’s foldable, has a 22.4% energy conversion efficiency, and you can connect three with the DELTA Pro to achieve up to a huge 1200W input.
EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel
400W Solar Panel Specifications
|Rated Power||400 W|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Weight with stand||15.5 kg|
|Dimension||105.8 x 236.5 x 2.4 cm|
|Open Circuit Voltage||48 V (Vmp 41 V)|
|Short Circuit Current||11 A (lmp 9.8 A)|
400W Solar Panel
- Portable & Lightweight. With an input of 400W, this is one of the most powerful foldable solar panels on the market. Weighing only 12.5 kg, the lightweight design and built-in shoulder strap makes it ideal for outdoor adventurers.
- Self-supporting. The protective case conveniently turns into a stand that adjusts from 40-90° allowing the solar panels to capture the most rays.
- Robust & Weatherproof. Made from layers of pliable EVA and durable fiberglass to combine the versatility of flexible solar panels with the strength of rigid ones. Each monocrystalline silicon cell is covered with ETFE film, protecting against debris, dirt, and water. With an IP67 waterproof rating, the portable solar panel works in all kinds of weather, perfect for both camping and rooftop use.
- Wide-ranging Compatibility. Uses the universally recognized MC4 connector, making it compatible with all EcoFlow DELTA Series portable power stations and many other third-party generators.
- Smart Solar Energy. The EcoFlow 400W solar panel has a conversion efficiency of 22.4%, and when paired with an EcoFlow portable solar generator, can extract the most power throughout the day. The solar generator adjusts its efficiency using the Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm, to deliver a constant power supply.
There are no reviews yet.