Bluetti Ep500 Pro Review – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of providing all of the power you have to keep your most essential and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Review
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and control when your neighbors might discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it’s a terrible inconvenience. You can’t cook, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives may very well be in danger when you’re unable to power vital medical units.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you’ll be able to prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or moveable solar panels, you may assist offset a part of your home’s power utilization. Not solely are you able to save your electrical energy payments, but you possibly can really feel great about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clear and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be moveable and cellular, not one thing stuck to your wall or garage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may easily be moved to the desired location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be able to wire in a devoted circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the building’s foremost switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical gadgets, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS function turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of the most delicate utilities you could’t afford to lose to maintain working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series completely off-grid by pairing it together with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Review – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry very few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anyone, anytime, and so they can last days. Small transportable batteries are principally pointless during such times, as they don’t help high-powered appliances, nor will they last very long. To ensure you will have power for days, you need to have a large capacity battery, corresponding to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series can be powered by quite a lot of power sources, including AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so forth. This method, you possibly can access probably the most handy power sources when you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, simply using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack through the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed relies on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s best natural useful resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT control as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro may be totally charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% sooner charging than a regular charging port, and you may see your most significant effectivity gains when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No downside, we’ve obtained you covered. This class-leading unit can be recharged through the use of the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge through dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single software energy storage programs, resembling a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 provides a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, including 4 industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you can from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your home, and extra you may must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For greater power loads, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capability with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may also offer 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means you can now run your property air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power appliances with ease. No need to fret about power outages on sizzling summer season nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be connected to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Pro Review – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity bill by serving to you manage your power efficiently. For example, you can charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electrical energy prices are lower. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series on your power needs. When connected to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you’ll be able to build a 24/7 operable private power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which affords remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you’ll be able to enjoy the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough attention to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your each day tasks, letting you manage the most-used tasks instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds nice on paper, like all merchandise do, however can this thing actually hit all these specs in the real world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the total evaluation here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products