Bluetti Ep500 Manual – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro options 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to providing all the power it’s worthwhile to maintain your most important and critical electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Manual
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and management when your neighbors may discover themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You can’t cook dinner, charge your telephones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives could be at risk while you’re unable to power crucial medical units.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof photovoltaic panels or portable photovoltaic panels, you possibly can assist offset part of your home’s power usage. Not only can you save your electricity payments, but you’ll be able to feel nice about making a contribution to the surroundings by harnessing clean and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and cell, not something caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may easily be moved to the desired location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a dedicated circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s foremost switchboard. Power the whole lot from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, web modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it mechanically kicks into gear, which permits a pc or any of the most sensitive utilities you can’t afford to lose to keep operating.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series completely off-grid by pairing it together with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Manual – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry very few gadgets. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anybody, anytime, and they can last days. Small moveable batteries are principally pointless during such occasions, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they last very long. To guarantee you might have power for days, you need to have a big capability battery, such as EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W massive battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series may be powered by a wide range of power sources, including AC charging, photovoltaic panels, and so forth. This manner, you’ll be able to access essentially the most handy power sources while you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, just using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by way of the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed will depend on the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest natural useful resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT management up to 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro may be absolutely charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% sooner charging than a normal charging port, and you may see your most significant efficiency gains when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want faster charging? No problem, we’ve received you lined. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a most of 4000W input power. Recharge through dual AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage methods, equivalent to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 gives a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid occasions, worksites, essential circuits in your house, and more you might need to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole household, Bluetti has a fairly cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For increased power loads, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may even provide 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your house air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power home equipment with ease. No want to fret about power outages on hot summer season nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be connected to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Manual – The EP500 Series can cut back your electricity invoice by serving to you handle your power efficiently. For example, you possibly can charge the battery during off-peak hours, when electricity prices are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series on your power wants. When connected to a non-public power station like a photovoltaic system, you can build a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from anyplace with the BLUETTI app, which offers remote management of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you can enjoy the newest firmware update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day initiatives, letting you manage the most-used duties immediately from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this thing truly hit all these specs in the actual world. I have been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can read the full review here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W