Bluetti Ep500 Ep500Pro – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of offering all of the power you might want to maintain your most important and critical electronics operating.
Bluetti Ep500 Ep500Pro
Furthermore, it features Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup safety from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of mind and management when your neighbors could find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You cannot cook, charge your phones, tablets, and computers. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives could be in danger once you’re unable to power essential medical units.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, but you can prepare for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used during power outages? Of course not! By adding roof solar panels or moveable solar panels, you possibly can assist offset a part of your private home’s power utilization. Not only are you able to save your electrical energy payments, however you possibly can feel great about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clear and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be portable and mobile, not one thing stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can simply be moved to the desired location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a certified licensed electrician will have the ability to wire in a devoted circuit to connect your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s foremost switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS feature turns out to be useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of probably the most sensitive utilities which you could’t afford to lose to keep running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it together with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Ep500Pro – Traditional lithium batteries can solely carry very few devices. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anyone, anytime, and so they can last days. Small moveable batteries are principally pointless throughout such instances, as they don’t assist high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To ensure you have power for days, you will need to have a big capability battery, similar to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W giant battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series might be powered by quite a lot of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so forth. This method, you can access essentially the most handy power sources once you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the large bricks, just using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack via the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging velocity is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest pure useful resource to top up! With a solar input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro can be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% sooner charging than a regular charging port, and you’ll see your most vital effectivity positive aspects when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still want quicker charging? No drawback, we’ve bought you coated. This class-leading unit may be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through photovoltaic and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage systems, corresponding to a Tesla Powerwall, are a factor of the previous. The EP500 provides a variety of powering options with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you may from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, important circuits in your home, and extra you might must charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire family, Bluetti has a pretty cool choice to double the AC output and storage capacity. For increased power loads, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box will even offer 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means you can now run your private home air conditioner, clothes dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power home equipment with ease. No need to worry about power outages on scorching summer time nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be related to the house grid within the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Ep500Pro – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity bill by serving to you handle your power effectively. For instance, you may charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electrical energy costs are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series on your power needs. When related to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you may construct a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power utilization from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which offers remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you can benefit from the newest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a wise touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your every day projects, letting you manage the most-used tasks instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all merchandise do, but can this thing truly hit all these specs in the true world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives as much as spec.
You can read the complete overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review