Bluetti Ep500 Battery Generator – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, able to offering all of the power you should keep your most essential and critical electronics operating.
Bluetti Ep500 Battery Generator
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App remote control, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and control when your neighbors might discover themselves panicking without meals and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will expertise a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You cannot prepare dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your family’s lives could be in danger while you’re unable to power critical medical gadgets.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, however you’ll be able to put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is right here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By including roof solar panels or moveable solar panels, you’ll be able to assist offset a part of your private home’s power utilization. Not only are you able to save your electricity payments, but you can feel great about making a contribution to the setting by harnessing clear and free photovoltaic energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be transportable and cell, not one thing caught to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that may simply be moved to the desired location when wanted.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will have the ability to wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s most important switchboard. Power all the things from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, web modems, and more.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS characteristic comes in handy. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it robotically kicks into gear, which permits a pc or any of essentially the most sensitive utilities which you could’t afford to lose to maintain working.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series fully off-grid by pairing it with your roof solar panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Battery Generator – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry only a few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load devices simultaneously. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can occur to anybody, anytime, and they can final days. Small transportable batteries are mostly pointless throughout such instances, as they don’t help high-powered home equipment, nor will they final very long. To ensure you will have power for days, you could have a big capability battery, reminiscent of EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W massive battery capability.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series may be powered by a wide range of power sources, including AC charging, solar panels, and so forth. This method, you may access essentially the most handy power sources while you need them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, just utilizing the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack through the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging speed is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s finest natural resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT management as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro might be absolutely charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll rise up to 40% quicker charging than a regular charging port, and you’ll see your most important effectivity good points when photovoltaic charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need quicker charging? No problem, we’ve acquired you covered. This class-leading unit could be recharged by using the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge by way of solar and AC power simultaneously, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via twin AC power simultaneously (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single utility energy storage methods, akin to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the previous. The EP500 offers a variety of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could possibly from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, important circuits in your home, and extra you might have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the entire household, Bluetti has a fairly cool option to double the AC output and storage capacity. For larger power loads, Bluetti is releasing its personal “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accent board.
The Split Phase Box may even provide 220/240-volt output options to power 220-volt appliances. The high power output means you can now run your private home air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and different high-power appliances with ease. No need to worry about power outages on hot summer nights or cold, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it can be related to the home grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Battery Generator – The EP500 Series can scale back your electrical energy bill by helping you manage your power efficiently. For instance, you may charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electricity costs are decrease. Then during peak hours, use the EP500 Series for your power wants. When linked to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can construct a 24/7 operable private power community.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with the BLUETTI app, which provides remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximize your battery life. Moreover, you can benefit from the latest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations didn’t pay sufficient consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day initiatives, letting you handle the most-used tasks instantly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, twin photovoltaic input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all products do, however can this factor actually hit all these specs in the true world. I have been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can learn the complete assessment here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
Other Bluetti Products