Bluetti Ep500 Cost – The BLUETTI EP500/Pro features 5,100Wh of LiFePO4 battery storage, a 2,000W (or 3,000W) pure sine wave inverter, capable of providing all of the power you have to keep your most important and significant electronics working.
Bluetti Ep500 Cost
Furthermore, it options Split Phase Bonding, seamless 24/7 UPS backup protection from power outages, plug-and-play usability, App distant management, and a 6,000+ charge cycle. Offering you peace of thoughts and management when your neighbors might find themselves panicking without food and power.
Let’s face it. Everyone will experience a power outage and it is a terrible inconvenience. You cannot cook dinner, charge your phones, tablets, and computer systems. Or even worse, your loved ones’s lives could possibly be at risk if you’re unable to power crucial medical devices.
You can’t predict the unpredictable, but you may put together for it. It’s time to take charge and make a change. That is why Bluetti is here. Introducing the EP500 Series Power Station.
Can it solely be used throughout power outages? Of course not! By adding roof solar panels or moveable photovoltaic panels, you’ll be able to help offset part of your house’s power utilization. Not solely can you save your electricity bills, but you possibly can really feel nice about making a contribution to the atmosphere by harnessing clean and free solar energy.
BLUETTI EP500 Usability
- Movable Power Station – Because it’s meant to be moveable and cellular, not something stuck to your wall or storage. The EP500 Series is a “no Installation needed” plug-and-play product that can easily be moved to the desired location when needed.
- In-grid UPS Mode – Installing the BLUETTI UPS Box (Sub Panel) by a professional licensed electrician will be capable to wire in a dedicated circuit to attach your EP500 or EP500 Pro to the constructing’s most important switchboard. Power every thing from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical units, internet modems, and extra.
- Flexible UPS Mode – In case of an outage, the UPS function is useful. When EP500 Series detects a power failure, it routinely kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of essentially the most sensitive utilities that you would be able to’t afford to lose to maintain running.
- Off-grid Energy Storage – Take your BLUETTI EP500 Series utterly off-grid by pairing it along with your roof photovoltaic panels.
BLUETTI EP500 Features
1. Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
Bluetti Ep500 Cost – Traditional lithium batteries can only carry only a few units. Your BLUETTI EP500 Series are utterly completely different. With 2000 (or 3000W) output, the EP500 Series can load gadgets concurrently. Isn’t it spectacular!
Power outages can happen to anybody, anytime, and they can final days. Small portable batteries are principally pointless during such occasions, as they don’t help high-powered appliances, nor will they final very long. To ensure you will have power for days, you will need to have a big capability battery, equivalent to EP500 Series which is engineered with a 5100W large battery capacity.
2. Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500 Always On
EP500 Series will be powered by a wide range of power sources, together with AC charging, solar panels, and so on. This means, you possibly can access the most convenient power sources whenever you want them.
- From The Wall – Throw away the big bricks, just using the included AC charging cable to recharge this battery pack by the AC input port. For EP500Pro, the charging pace is dependent upon the ampere and voltage of the wall socket.
- From The Sun – Use the earth’s greatest pure resource to top up! With a photovoltaic input and MPPT control as much as 2400W (1200W for EP500), the EP500 Pro will be fully charged quick and safely in 2.6hrs and 4.75hrs for EP500.
MPPT stands for “Maximum Power Point Tracker,” and a unit comes pre-installed on the EP500 Series. You’ll get up to 40% sooner charging than an ordinary charging port, and you will see your most important efficiency positive aspects when solar charging
- AC + Solar charging & Dual AC Charging – Still need sooner charging? No drawback, we’ve acquired you lined. This class-leading unit might be recharged by utilizing the AC + PV input port concurrently. Recharge through solar and AC power concurrently, you’ll get a maximum of 4000W input power. Recharge via dual AC power concurrently (One AC charging cable and one BLUETTI T500 AC adapter).
3. Multiple Charging Outputs Provides More Options
Single application energy storage methods, comparable to a Tesla Powerwall, are a thing of the past. The EP500 gives a wide range of powering choices with seven versatile ports, together with four industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run something you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, worksites, essential circuits in your home, and more you might have to charge.
4. Split Phase Bonding Function
As an emergency energy storage power for the whole family, Bluetti has a reasonably cool option to double the AC output and storage capability. For increased power hundreds, Bluetti is releasing its own “BLEUTTI Split Phase Box.” Users can connect two EP500s in tandem to double the rated 4000-watt power output and double storage capacity with this accessory board.
The Split Phase Box can even offer 220/240-volt output choices to power 220-volt appliances. The excessive power output means now you can run your house air conditioner, garments dryer, in-wall Electric Heater, Mining machine, and other high-power home equipment with ease. No need to fret about power outages on sizzling summer time nights or chilly, bitter winters anymore.
Moreover, it may also be related to the house grid in the Split Phase Bonding state.
5. Peak load Shifting
Bluetti Ep500 Cost – The EP500 Series can scale back your electricity invoice by helping you manage your power efficiently. For example, you may charge the battery throughout off-peak hours, when electrical energy prices are decrease. Then throughout peak hours, use the EP500 Series in your power needs. When linked to a private power station like a photovoltaic system, you possibly can construct a 24/7 operable private power network.
6. Control Power In The Palm Of Your Fingers
- App Control – Monitor, management, and optimize your power utilization from wherever with the BLUETTI app, which provides distant control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to maximise your battery life. Moreover, you possibly can enjoy the newest firmware replace over Wi-Fi instantly.
- Smart Touchscreen – Most of the power stations did not pay enough consideration to the Human Machine Interface. EP500 Series comes with a sensible touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your day by day tasks, letting you handle the most-used tasks directly from the touchscreen.
BLUETTI EP500 Specifications
|Peak Capacity||5100 wH||5100 wH|
|Max Solar Power Input||1200 W||2400 W (2 x 1200 W, dual solar input)|
|MPPT Charge Controller||YES||YES|
|PV + AC Dual Charge||YES||YES|
|Peak Load Shifting||YES||YES|
|View Details||View Details|
BLUETTI EP500 Product Review
Now, all of this sounds great on paper, like all merchandise do, however can this factor truly hit all these specs in the actual world. I’ve been testing it to see if it lives up to spec.
You can read the total overview here.
Other Bluetti Review Articles
- Bluetti EP500 Review And Test
- DIY 1000 Watt Solar into Bluetti AC200P in Winter
- Bluetti EB240 Power Station Review
- Bluetti AC200P Solar Panel Set-Up Guide
- Battery Power Station EB150 1500Wh/1000W
View More Bluetti EP500 Review