Bluetti Ac200Max – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX could be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may increase the whole capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you may even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, increase a surprising 1400W whole charging rate which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be tailored to
home equipment widely, good for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the principle web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug such as vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, outdated
laptop and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage area uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market such as
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure car customary,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often out there in almost all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
reaching car charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 could be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (bought separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge method concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely may be related through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or dual AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what circumstances should be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array must meet the next situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the weight limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines