Bluetti Ac200Max Preorder – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX may be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can increase the whole capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Preorder
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W by way of the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, increase a stunning 1400W complete charging rate which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input fee and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 shops, you get to run all of your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be tailored to
appliances widely, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug similar to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop computer etc.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the almost similar
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices in the market comparable to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle normal,
often known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually out there in practically all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
attaining automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Preorder
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one by way of the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely might be connected via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, totally recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what situations must be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The photovoltaic array should meet the next conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the burden restrict of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines