BLUETTI AC200P Generator Kit + 3*PV200 Solar Panels – No matter where you are – at home during an unexpected outage, in your backyard, on a worksite, in the woods, or on a road trip, you can always count on BLUETTI AC200P as your reliable off-grid power source.
BLUETTI AC200P Generator Kit + 3*PV200 Solar Panels
Besides the AC outlets, USB-A, USB-C, Cigarette lighter ports,s and 12V/3A DC ports, this solar generator also features a 12V/25A RV port and 15W wireless chargers to provide you with more charging options.
The Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers 3,500+ life cycles and lasts for almost 10 years (one cycle per day), along with the advanced Battery Management System (BMS) integrated with AC200P monitors everything happening in this device, protecting your device from every potential risk in the day-to-day operations.
Bluetti AC200P Features
BLUETTI AC200P can power most of your appliances like blenders, ice coolers, radios, projectors, and more. In the event of an unexpected blackout, AC200P is a perfect home backup system, especially in some areas with unstable voltage.
- 2000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,000Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 17 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 700W Max. Solar Input
- 1100W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
Bluetti AC200P Specifications
|Cell Chemistry:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Lifecycle:||3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity|
|Shelf-Life:||MPPT Charge Controller, BMS, etc|
|AC Outlets:||6 x 120V/20A Receptacle, 2,000W In Total|
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|USB-C Port:||1 x 60W Max.|
|USB-A Port:||4 x 5V/3A|
|12V* DC Outlets:||1 x 12V/25A (RV Outlet)|
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/3A (5.5mm Outlet)
|Wireless Charging Pad:||2 x 15W Max. (For Each)|
Bluetti PV200 Solar Panel
Connect it and leave it. BLUETTI 200W solar panel is set to keep your solar generators juiced as long as there is sunlight available. Built with monocrystalline solar cells, the PV200 can convert up to 23.4% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even in bad weather.
Bluetti PV200 Features
- Monocrystalline Solar Cells With Up to 23.4% Efficiency
- Long-lasting ETFE Coating
- Foldable & Portable
- Compatible With Most Solar Generators with MC4 Connectors
- 24-month Warranty
Bluetti PV200 Specifications
|Lamination:||ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)|
|Cell Type:||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Cell Efficiency:||Up to 23.4%|
|Voltage at Max Power (Vmp):||20.5V|
|Current at Max Power (Imp):||9.7A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (OCV):||26.1V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc):||10.3A|
|Connector:||Standard MC4 Connector|
Dimensions (Folded) :
|23.2 × 89.2in (59 × 226.5cm)|
23.2 × 24.8inch (59 × 60cm)
The ETFE coating and IP65 junction box are designed to withstand any scratches and water splash, perfect for camping, fishing, hiking, and much more. (Prevent exposure to rain or no soak in water). Unfold the PV200, snap the kickstands, adjust the angle to maximize the amount of sunlight, and you’re ready to harness solar energy for your generators.
- BLUETTI EB55 (537Wh) + PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
- BLUETTI AC200P (2,000Wh) + 2*PV200: Charge in as soon as 5.5 hours
- BLUETTI AC200MAX (2,048Wh) + 4*PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
- BLUETTI AC300 + B300 (3,072Wh) + 8*PV200: Charge in as soon as 2.5 hours
- BLUETTI EP500 (5,120Wh) + 6*PV200: Charge in as soon as 4.5 hours
View BLUETTI AC200P Generator Kit More Details
There are no reviews yet.