Bluetti Ac200Max Vs Ac200P – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX might be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which might increase the total capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Vs Ac200P
The AC200MAX allows as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W through the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, increase a stunning 1400W complete charging rate which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input fee and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your wants concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fanatics, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be tailored to
appliances widely, good for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug comparable to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, outdated
laptop and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market equivalent to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure automobile commonplace,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually available in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
achieving automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Vs Ac200P
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and one other one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 could be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (bought individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge methodology simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed by way of APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP only may be connected through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS perform？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what situations must be met?
Yes, you’ll be able to. The solar array should meet the next conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the burden limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines