Bluetti Ac200Max Price – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which might increase the entire capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Price
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W through the adapter, you can even charge it up via your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, increase a surprising 1400W total charging fee which can top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input fee and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your wants concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV fanatics, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be adapted to
home equipment widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug reminiscent of vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer etc.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost same
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most units out there comparable to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure car standard,
also referred to as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly available in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
reaching car charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Price
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and one other one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 will be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by more than one charge technique simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled through APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely could be connected via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS perform？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party solar panel and what situations need to be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The solar array must meet the next circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the load limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines