Bluetti Ac200Max 2200W Solar Generator – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which can boost the whole capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max 2200W Solar Generator
The AC200MAX allows as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W via the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, increase a surprising 1400W complete charging fee which can top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all of your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be tailored to
appliances widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the primary web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug comparable to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the just about similar
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage area makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most units in the market equivalent to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational car normal,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often accessible in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to solar panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max 2200W Solar Generator
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 can be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by multiple charge method concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled through APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP solely will be related by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with total Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I exploit a third-party photovoltaic panel and what circumstances should be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The photovoltaic array must meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the weight limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines