Bluetti Ac200 Max Release Date – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX could be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may increase the whole capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Release Date
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W via the adapter, you may even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, increase a shocking 1400W total charging price which can top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port may be adapted to
appliances broadly, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug corresponding to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop computer and so forth.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market similar to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle customary,
also referred to as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly accessible in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to photovoltaic panels, or
reaching automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Release Date
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 will be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge technique simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled through APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely can be related through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc larger than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS perform？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what circumstances must be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The photovoltaic array must meet the following conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the weight restrict of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines