Bluetti Ac200Max For Sale – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX may be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which may boost the full capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max For Sale
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W through the adapter, you may even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, boost a shocking 1400W whole charging charge which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV lovers, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be adapted to
appliances extensively, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug equivalent to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually similar
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets out there corresponding to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure vehicle standard,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly available in nearly all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to solar panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max For Sale
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 could be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by more than one charge technique concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP only will be related through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS perform？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what conditions must be met?
Yes, you’ll be able to. The photovoltaic array must meet the next circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the load limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines