Complete Off-Grid Solar System AGM Kit | 6 x 200 Watt Solar Panels + 6,000 Watt Pure Sine Wave 24V Split Phase [120/240V] Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit + FREE Shipping, NO Sales Tax & Lifetime Customer Support Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to…
Complete Off-Grid Solar System AGM Kit 6 x 200 Watt Solar Panels + 6,000 Watt Pure Sine Wave 24V Split Phase [120/240V] | [OGK-10]
Complete Off-Grid Solar System AGM Kit – Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies? Look no further. Our complete off-grid solar kit comes with all of the parts and pieces needed to get up and running with clean, quiet, off-grid solar power.
Although we do recommend having a certified solar installer/master electrician install our off-grid kits, these are meant to be extremely simple to set up and we include a professional wiring diagram/schematic for you to follow – meaning there’s no guessing as to how it’s supposed to be setup.
You might be wondering – is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we’ve heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you’ll need.
What Does Off-Grid Mean?
Great question. It means this system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there’s no “selling” excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independently of the grid. Any excess power you’re making during the day goes right into your 6 batteries included with the kit so that you can run your home/RV/cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn’t shining.
Is Off-Grid Better Than Grid-Tie? Or Do I NEED to be tied to the grid?
This is a good question and it really depends on who you ask. Most of our customers are looking to gain “grid independence”. They don’t want to rely on the local power company to keep their lights on and food cold. When you install a grid-tied solar system, this means that if the grid goes down… The solar power on your roof is useless. You NEED batteries on your system to be considered off-grid.
There’s a lot more involved with a grid-tie system (think permitting, AC coupling, remote monitoring, etc.) which typically makes these types of solar power systems much more expensive. Whereas off-grid solar systems require a lot fewer bells and whistles and are much easier to install.
What comes in this solar kit?
With 1,200 watts of monocrystalline solar panels and a 6,000 Watt pure-sine inverter charger, the complete off-grid AGM kit provides 120 & 240V of AC power (240V is great for things like well pumps, dryers, stoves, etc). Also included are 6 x 200 amp hour AGM batteries (optional) ready to be hooked up in a 24-volt configuration. Giving you a total of 600 amps of battery power (about 7kwh) along with a 60 amp charger controller.
The complete off-grid AGM solar kit includes all the necessary products needed for proper installation, all bundled for your convenience. The 6,000-watt inverter/charger has a built-in charger and can recharge the batteries when grid tie or generator power is available. This means if you run into cloudy days, you can recharge your battery bank using a gas generator in order to top them off for clean quiet power all night long.
The solar panels are covered in tempered glass to protect them from hazardous weather. The PV wiring is protected against UV, water, ozone, fluids, oil, salt, and general weathering.
The off-grid AGM solar kit is ideal for large-size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, and electronics up to 50 amps. Perfect for remote locations, off-grid homes, tiny houses, and as an emergency backup. This kit gives you the ability to charge your batteries from the solar panels, a generator, or shore power is available using the 6,000-watt inverter/charger. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in around 7-8 hours in full sun.
Backed by Lifetime Support
All of our solar kits are backed by lifetime customer support via phone, live chat, and email. We also include all of the necessary schematics for setting up your solar kit.
What’s Included with your Complete Off-Grid AGM Kit Order:
- 6 x 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- 1 x PICOGLF60W24V240VS – 6000-watt pure sine inverter charger- 24 volt / Split Phase [120/240V]
- 1 x SCC60AMPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- 6 x AGM12V200A – 200 ah AGM deep cycle batteries
- 1 x COM3IN60A – Combiner Box 3 String
- 1 x DC1600V32A2IO – Quick Disconnect Switch
- 1 x PICOGLFBATS – battery temperature sensor
- 1 x PVEXT20FT10AWG – PV female & male extension cables for a solar array to combiner box and disconnect to the solar charge controller
- 1 x PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (male) from the combiner box to disconnect
- 1 x PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (female) from the combiner box to disconnect
- 1 x CBL08FT6AWGC – 8 ft set charge controller to battery cables
- 1 x CBL08FT1/0- 8 ft set of 1/0 AWG cable battery bank to the inverter
- 2 x CBL02FT1/0 – 2 ft 1/0 AWG cable (battery cables)
- 4 x CBL01FT1/0RED – 1 ft jumper for fuse kit and battery jumpers
- 1 x ANL300KIT – 300 amp inline fuse kit for a battery to inverter
- 1 x ANL80KIT – 80 amp inline fuse kit for the charge controller to battery
- 2 x PVEXT15FT10AWG – 15 ft PV extension wires male and female to connect solar panels in parallel
- 6 x Sets of Z-Brackets for mounting solar panels
*EVERYTHING You Need For Setup & Install. FREE Shipping & Lifetime Support. Order Yours Today!*
What Can This Kit Actually Power?
- Fridge/Freezer (100 watts): 70+ hours
- 50″ TV (65 watts): 105+ hours
- LED Lights (6 watts): 1,000+ hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 110+ hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 1,000+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 125+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 110+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 90+ hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 233+ hours
Complete [AGM Kit] Features:
- Easy to connect and use – Wiring diagram included with your order
- Works with medium size devices up to 6000 watts, 50 AC amps at 120 VAC, or 25 amps at 240 VAC
- Ideal for medium-sized appliances, tools, pumps, or compressors
- Perfect for small homes or cabins that need 120 and 240 VAC power