Bluetti Ac200Max Canada – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX will be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the entire capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Canada
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you may even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels simultaneously, increase a shocking 1400W whole charging charge which may top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 shops, you get to run all your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be adapted to
home equipment widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug reminiscent of vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost similar
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices in the market akin to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational automobile customary,
also known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually obtainable in nearly all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
reaching car charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Canada
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one by way of the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and one other one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 will be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (bought individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by multiple charge technique concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed by way of APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely may be linked via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party photovoltaic panel and what situations have to be met?
Yes, you may. The photovoltaic array must meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the weight limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines