Bluetti Ac200 Max Weight – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX may be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which may increase the total capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Weight
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of solar input and 500W through the adapter, you can even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, increase a shocking 1400W complete charging charge which might top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input fee and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port will be tailored to
home equipment broadly, good for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug comparable to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the just about identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most units out there comparable to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure vehicle normal,
also known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often available in nearly all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to solar panels, or
achieving automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Weight
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one via the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (bought separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP solely will be related by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet simultaneously or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party photovoltaic panel and what conditions should be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the load restrict of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines