Bluetti Ac200 Max Uk – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX might be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the total capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Uk
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of solar input and 500W via the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up through your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels simultaneously, boost a stunning 1400W complete charging fee which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging via T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port may be adapted to
appliances widely, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug corresponding to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually same
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices out there reminiscent of
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational automobile standard,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly available in practically all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to solar panels, or
attaining automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Uk
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge methodology simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled by way of APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP only might be linked through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what situations have to be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array must meet the next circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines