Bluetti Ac200 Max For Sale – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh every) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may enhance the total capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max For Sale
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of solar input and 500W through the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and solar panels concurrently, enhance a shocking 1400W whole charging charge which might top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input charge and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fanatics, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be adapted to
appliances extensively, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug corresponding to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually same
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage space uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets out there comparable to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational car commonplace,
also known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often obtainable in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to photovoltaic panels, or
achieving automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max For Sale
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and one other one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (bought separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge methodology concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed via APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP only may be linked by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc increased than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what conditions have to be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array must meet the next conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden restrict of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines