Bluetti Ac200 Max Vs Ac200P – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX might be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can increase the overall capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Vs Ac200P
The AC200MAX allows up to 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W via the adapter, you can even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, enhance a stunning 1400W complete charging rate which can top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input fee and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your wants simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port will be tailored to
appliances widely, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug reminiscent of vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to regulate the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop computer and so forth.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually identical
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space makes use of special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices available in the market resembling
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational vehicle commonplace,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually accessible in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
reaching automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Vs Ac200P
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one through the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 could be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by multiple charge method concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled by way of APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP solely can be linked through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc larger than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I exploit a third-party photovoltaic panel and what conditions must be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The photovoltaic array should meet the following situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the weight limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines