Bluetti Ac200 Max Solar Generator – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX might be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which may increase the entire capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Solar Generator
The AC200MAX allows as much as 900W of solar input and 500W through the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up by way of your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, increase a shocking 1400W whole charging rate which may top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your wants concurrently without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV lovers, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging via T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port may be adapted to
home equipment widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for devices with corresponding
a plug similar to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop and many others.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices out there resembling
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure automobile standard,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually obtainable in practically all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
attaining car charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Solar Generator
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules might be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
Notice: There is just one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by multiple charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled by way of APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only may be connected through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with whole Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with photovoltaic panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I exploit a third-party solar panel and what circumstances need to be met?
Yes, you may. The solar array must meet the following circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package exceeds the load limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines