Bluetti Ac200 Max Review – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX could be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may enhance the overall capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Review
The AC200MAX permits up to 900W of solar input and 500W by way of the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up via your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels simultaneously, increase a shocking 1400W total charging charge which may top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 retailers, you get to run all your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV lovers, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port will be tailored to
home equipment broadly, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the primary web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug similar to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, outdated
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the almost similar
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The high voltage area uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets out there corresponding to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure car normal,
also known as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is commonly obtainable in nearly all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
attaining automotive charging, lead-acid battery,
further T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Review
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the photovoltaic input port by a converter cable, and another one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge method concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX assist split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed through APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP solely will be linked via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, totally recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, absolutely recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party photovoltaic panel and what circumstances have to be met?
Yes, you can. The photovoltaic array should meet the next circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the load restrict of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines