Bluetti Ac200 Max Hobotech – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX may be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the best way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which may enhance the whole capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Hobotech
The AC200MAX allows as much as 900W of solar input and 500W through the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up through your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels simultaneously, boost a shocking 1400W complete charging rate which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its own input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input capability with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specially designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port could be tailored to
appliances broadly, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your phone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the principle page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug comparable to vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, old
laptop computer and so forth.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the just about similar
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage space uses special sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market reminiscent of
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure automobile customary,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually available in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be related to solar panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
extra T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Hobotech
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be hooked up with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one by way of the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 may be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by a couple of charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed via APP?
You can control the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely will be linked via Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, absolutely recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; totally recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with complete Voc larger than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered individually)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS function？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party photovoltaic panel and what situations should be met?
Yes, you possibly can. The photovoltaic array must meet the following circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls within the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden restrict of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines