Bluetti Ac200 Max – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX will be your cell recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the entire capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W via the adapter, you’ll be able to even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, increase a stunning 1400W whole charging price which might top up your power beast in less than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input functionality with each module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with as much as 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in complete.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 shops, you get to run all of your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And particularly for the RV fans, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging through T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port might be tailored to
home equipment extensively, good for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your telephone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the main web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug resembling vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop computer and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly used in 100-
120V areas generate the almost identical
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The excessive voltage area uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used via USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most devices available in the market similar to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational car standard,
also referred to as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often obtainable in almost all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to photovoltaic panels, or
achieving car charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by further cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules could be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one through the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging strategies for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by multiple charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX support split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled through APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP solely might be connected by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging strategies for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, totally recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with complete Voc larger than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter offered separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party solar panel and what conditions should be met?
Yes, you can. The photovoltaic array should meet the following circumstances:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the bundle exceeds the burden restrict of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines