Bluetti Ac200 Max Canada – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX could be your cellular recharge center off-the-grid or on the way in which. The AC200MAX welcomes as much as two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh each) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the overall capacity to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200 Max Canada
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W via the adapter, you possibly can even charge it up through your wall outlet and photovoltaic panels concurrently, increase a stunning 1400W total charging rate which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, every BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get another 500W of input functionality with every module added (Up to 2 for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W photovoltaic input price and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all your needs concurrently without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV lovers, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A tremendous highly effective DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to show ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port can be adapted to
home equipment widely, perfect for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wi-fi charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and activate the DC on the primary web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for gadgets with corresponding
a plug corresponding to vehicle-use vacuum, fridge.
|10. Touchable interaction LCD show|
Can be pressed/tapped to manage the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, previous
laptop and so forth.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the virtually similar
AC power as a household wall outlet.
The high voltage space makes use of particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used by way of USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets in the market similar to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A recreational car standard,
also called RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is often available in almost all RV parks
within the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to attach AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be connected to solar panels, or
attaining automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by additional cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200 Max Canada
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be connected with the AC200/P?
Up to 2 B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and one other one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 will be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (sold individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by a couple of charge method concurrently.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely managed via APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX through APP or touchscreen. But APP solely could be connected through Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules may be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; absolutely recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with whole Voc greater than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet concurrently: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), absolutely recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet concurrently or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I use a third-party photovoltaic panel and what circumstances need to be met?
Yes, you can. The solar array should meet the next situations:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the load limit of the logistics company.
Bluetti Product Lines