Bluetti Ac200Max Review – The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX might be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way. The AC200MAX welcomes up to two BLUETTI B230’s(2048Wh each) or B300(3072Wh every) battery modules, connecting of which can enhance the whole capability to a staggering 8192Wh!
Bluetti Ac200Max Review
The AC200MAX permits as much as 900W of photovoltaic input and 500W by way of the adapter, you may even charge it up through your wall outlet and solar panels simultaneously, enhance a surprising 1400W whole charging charge which may top up your power beast in lower than two hours! Furthermore, each BLUETTI battery module has its personal input port for AC adapters, you’ll get one other 500W of input capability with every module added (Up to two for the AC200MAX).
AC200 Max Features:
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to six,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in whole.
- Smart App Control & monitor.
With AC200MAX’s 16 outlets, you get to run all of your needs simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And especially for the RV enthusiasts, the AC200 MAX has a specifically designed built-in 30A NEMA TT-30 outlet and a 12V 30A super powerful DC outlet.
|Net Weight||28.1kg (61.9lbs)|
|Charge Temperature||0-40℃ (32-104 ℉ )|
|Discharge Temperature||-20-40℃ (-4-104 ℉ )|
|Standard Battery Voltage||51.2VDC|
Bluetti AC200 Max
AC200MAX Quick Look
|1. Power Button|
Long/Short press to turn ON/OFF the
|8. AC input port|
Charging by way of T500 adapter
|2. DC 12V/30A output|
A Special 30A output port may be adapted to
home equipment broadly, excellent for RV
|9. Wireless charging 15W x 2pcs|
Place your cellphone(if wireless charging
supported) on the top of the AC200Max
vertically, and turn on the DC on the main web page
|3. DC 12V/10A cigarette lighter port|
Output port for units with corresponding
a plug resembling vehicle-use vacuum, refrigerator.
|10. Touchable interplay LCD display|
Can be pressed/tapped to control the unit by
|4. DC 5521 12V/10A output x 2pcs|
Traditional ports for routers/cameras, outdated
laptop and so on.
|11. US AC output x 5 pcs(EU/UK AC output x 4pcs)|
Standard AC receptacle: wildly utilized in 100-
120V areas generate the just about same
AC power as a family wall outlet.
The excessive voltage space uses particular sockets.
|5. USB-C 100W output|
Can be used through USB-C to USB-C cable to
charge most gadgets out there akin to
Pixel Phone, Macbook Pro at 100W Max.
|12. US AC TT-30P|
NEMA TT-30: connector which is the
120V/30 A leisure car commonplace,
also referred to as RV 30. The TT-30R receptacle
is usually available in practically all RV parks
in the United States and Canada.
|6. Battery extension port x 2pcs|
The port to connect AC200MAX with B230 or
B300 battery pack.
|13. USB-A 5V/3A output x 2pcs|
Classic USB-A ports.
|7. DC input port|
Can be linked to photovoltaic panels, or
achieving automobile charging, lead-acid battery,
additional T500 adapter by extra cables.
|14. USB-A 18W output x 2pcs|
Quick charge USB-A ports.
AC200Max Frequently Ask Questions
- Bluetti Ac200Max Review
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules will be attached with the AC200/P?
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one by way of the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, offered individually).
- Can the B230 battery module be used alone?
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A, and 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
- What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?
B230 might be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (offered individually)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or photovoltaic panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S – DC charging enhancer, bought separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it can’t be charged by a couple of charge method simultaneously.
- Does AC200 MAX help split-phase bonding?
- Can AC200 MAX be remotely controlled via APP?
You can management the AC200 MAX by way of APP or touchscreen. But APP solely could be connected by way of Bluetooth.
- How many B230 or B300 battery modules can be charged with AC200 MAX?
Up to 2 B230’s or B300 battery modules.
- What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？
1) wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
2) Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
3) Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage vary: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof photovoltaic array with whole Voc higher than 145V)
4）Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from photovoltaic panels), totally recharge in 2~2.5hrs
5）12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
6）12V/24V lead-acid Battery
7）EV Charging Station (EV adapter bought separately)
9）BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
- Does AC200MAX have UPS operate？
- Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or twin AC adapters?
- Is the photovoltaic charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
- Can I take advantage of a third-party photovoltaic panel and what situations should be met?
Yes, you may. The photovoltaic array must meet the following conditions:
1) Total open-circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the vary of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors.
- Can you ship the AC200max to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska ship?
Can not. Because the package deal exceeds the burden limit of the logistics firm.
Bluetti Product Lines